With Greg Kramer and Friends
Join us for a day of Insight Dialogue as we:
· Engage and open together around our felt sense and lived realities
· Become aware of how color and culture are expressed in our bodies
· Ground in the genuine safety that comes from:
Pausing and opening
Listening deeply and speaking the truth
· Create and experience beloved community
· People of all Colors and Cultures Welcome
Saturday, June 27, 2015
9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Martin Luther King F.A.M.E. Community Center
3201 E Republican St. Seattle, WA 98112
$20 Suggested Donation to cover expenses (No one turned away for lack of funds) Freewill offering to teacher supports the continuation of the teachings
· Register online through Brown Paper Tickets. Pre-registration appreciated but not necessary.
· Community Center is near the #8, #11, & #84 Bus Lines
· Rides available if needed email@example.com
· Lunch on your own or bring food to share potluck style. Some food will be provided by organizers.
Sponsored by People of Color & Allies Sangha, Capitol Hill Meditation Group and Metta Programs – For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.