We are excited to announce that Tuere Sala, our Thursday Night Meditation Group founder and guiding teacher at SIMS has launched her own website at https://www.tueresala.org/. By the end of May this old website will officially close down. Beginning next week the weekly Zoom link will only be posted on our new Sangha page. The new site consolidates all of Tuere’s offerings, a link for donating dana, and blog posts.
What you need to know
- If you are currently subscribed here using your email address we have migrated it to the new site and you will be on the newsletter list when blog posts are announced.
- If you are currently subscribed on the old site (here) using your WordPress user name instead of your email then you will want to use the orange SUBSCRIBE button at the top of the new site to subscribe.
- If you’re not sure how you’re subscribed, there is no harm in re-subscribing on the new site as it will update any existing subscription or just tell you you’re already subscribed.
- To receive notifications that are specific to our Sangha (separate from blog posts) everyone will also need to “register” for this “event series offering”. What it does is add you to a special mailing list that is unique and separate from the blog subscription. Even if your email was migrated over you will still will want to do this in order to receive Sangha notices. There is no charge and it doesn’t matter which date you do it for. You only need do this once.
- On our Sangha page on the new site you’ll find both the weekly Zoom link as well as the familiar link to Tuere’s Thursday night talks when they are recorded. You should definitely bookmark this page since we do change the Zoom link weekly.
- If you have questions please ask in the Comment section and someone will respond directly. It will not be displayed publicly.